18 April, 2011

Takeover ll: Results


Juan threw a race for our German visitors over the weekend. What a great day, and awesome race.
The first stage was an all out sprint form LAB to O20, which Hern took. Congrats!
Everybody rested for a bit, then took off on a six checkpoint alleycat. Brutal climbing and a hot day, but man was it fun.
I raced on the Highstreet. It's a little too big for me and I'm kind of hurting, but it was still a good day.


Jon won the Checkpoint race and a well deserved haircut and prize package from Rudy's... With Carlos at 2nd and Hern coming in at third.
I placed 4th! Not bad.

Two living Legends...

Thanks to all of our sponsors, and the racers. Huge thanks to Continental tires! Most of all thanks to our new friends the Germans.
They donated so many things for prizes, big thanks for that. You guys made my last week and a half amazing.
I am really gonna miss you guys... Fuck Your Frame! Ride Suicycle

3 comments:

  1. The Germans... Suicycle???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Click the link and you will find out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup! I met them dudes in DT a few days before CicLAvia and they laced me with one of their sick stickers. Perfect for the front of my bike. Real cool cats.

    ReplyDelete