30 March, 2011
Fixation is hitting the Film Festival Circuit. I can't wait to see it on the big screen. It was a blast filming for it,
and I'm continuing to help spread the word. There are five main riders profiled in the Film, so
leading up to it's screening, I'll be interviewing each rider on their experience while filming the movie.
Along with the Director and drivers who filmed us. Keep your eyes here for that. We also be working out a big race
to celebrate the Los Angeles Screening... Stoked!
Go like the FB page!!!
LDG dropped another photo essay and in depth article on their new trick frame.
Check out more photos here, and read up for yourself!
Deets from LDG:
• Negative BB Drop
• Investment Casted Dropouts with CNC Ball Adjusters
• Gusseted Chainstay
• Top Tube & Down Tube Gusseted
• Mid BB
• Integrated Head Tube
• Full CNC Head Tube & Bottom Bracket
• Rolled tubing on seat tube
• 14mm Front & Rear Dropouts
• 60c + Tire Clearance
• Price: $399
• Estimated Release Date: 04.20.2011
• Sizes: Small, Medium, Large (Geometry to come in our next blog post)
• Colors: Raw, Matte Black, Drab Green