16 June, 2010
LAPD will be attending next week's Critical Mass. Hope it goes down smoothly.
A bit of advice for everyone going....
1. Don't drink in public
2. No "Safety meetings"
3. Front and rear lights
4. You ride brakeless, put a brake on, or rig something that looks like a brake
5. Under 18, Wear a helmet (you should anyways)
6. Don't run Red lights or Stop signs (unless the normal corking is going on, or LAPD is blocking traffic)
7. Hold one Lane
LAPD is coming out next friday, so show them some respect, but be aware LAPD will be watching for all of this and more.
So don't fuck this up for all of us by being stupid. I think it's a great idea, if it goes well...
You and I know, they will be ticketing for all of these violations. Just be safe, ride with them, show them that we're not
Animals and deserve the same respect everyone else does.
If you had seen the earlier post, then you would know The Clink Room is doing limited edition Colabs for Hats and T-shirt Designs, based on a League. First was the Taco Shop League, next up is the Reject league.
Here's the deets....
Voting ends on Tuesday night June 22nd. Winners will be announced by the end of next week.
• Download the PDF Ballot (About 23MB) by clicking HERE
• When you’re ready to vote, send your email to TheClinkRoom@PlanBBranding.com
• IMPORTANT: The subject of your email must read “REJECT LEAGUE VOTE” in order for your vote to count.
• If you submitted a design, you get 5 votes. (just email the number(s) of the design(s) you like)
• If you didn’t submit a design you get 3 votes. (just email the number(s) of the design(s) you like)
Clink Room is also a sponsor of this!
The home girl Jen Wolf is Opening/ Curating an Art show!!! Go to it!
Saturday, July 10, 2010 at
6109 Melrose Ave. Los Angeles CA 90038
But before this you go to the Art show be sure to go to this RACE
Then the day after is this amazing ride.
Look here for more details on all three events in the next few weeks... July 10th-11th is gonna be an awesome weekend!
Congrats to Tony Z for winning State Champion in the 40+ Team Sprint!!!
Also a Big Congrats to Jack Linquist for winning, what I heard was State Champion in five different Races, in the 30 and above age group. Goddamn! Oh shit I forgot that John the Roadie, won his divison as well on the road!!! Good job JTR, you gonna be ready to defend your Lord of Griffith title in August?
Nice work to all of you. Damn my friends are fast...