15 April, 2011

Stanridge Speed Bicycles: The HighStreet: My first day


Hot damn. It came last night. I built it up, but couldn't really take it for a spin. Until this morning...


I rode to work this morning, and all this bike wants to do is move. Super fast acceleration, very stiff, super responsive.
Crazy compact Geo. It is a very fun ride. I decided to leave it the way it got to me for the maiden voyage.
Ride it the way, the guys at Stanridge intended it.
While it's an awesome build, I will be changing it up, when I get home. Those bars are fun,
but I think pursuits would really do this bike justice. Maybe a HED3, or my Reynolds...

I wanna say thanks to Stanridge! It's an awesome ride, thanks for letting me spend some time with it.

4 comments:

  1. Please adjust the seat... you might get permanent bamage?! That and lovely bike.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude what is the ratio?

    ReplyDelete
  3. What is that crank setup you have?

    ReplyDelete