28 March, 2011

My Bareknuckle


Goddamn, that is sexy. My Maiden Voyage on the Reynolds. These will not be my every day wheels,
they are for the Track, but with all the rain we have been having, I haven't been able to take these for a spin.
So I rode them to work. I'm in love. So smooth, spin so fast, and look so, so sexy.


Got to put on my Cadence Cloth wrap. Super comfy, left my gloves at home today. It was a joy to wrap too.
Much wider, then most cloth tape, very easy to wrap the bars with. I'll update as the wrap breaks in.

I put that Continental Super Sport on the rear to give it a go, until I figure which tires I really want on
these bad boys. First impression, very smooth, easy to skid stop with, feels great on the road.
I'll update about these as well. Some minor tweaks and this bike is done. Saddle, chainring, and pedals and I'll
be happy, not that I am not happy right now. So sick. I now have three track bikes built up, and I can switch
these wheels between all three. I'm gonna take some shots of the other two, so ya'll can what they look like.
I'm still waiting on pedals and a Thomson stem for the Felt. (c'mon sellers!) but the Lo pro is done, looks so evil.

Basic Specs:
Pink BareKnuckle 52
Reynolds SDV66
Sram Omnium Crankset 48/15/16
Nitto B123 Track Drops
Thomson Stem/ Seatpost
Traitor Saddle

No comments:

Post a Comment