03 January, 2011

Freeman Transport: Pouch Set


After my travels, I like to review and see what mistakes I make in packing or my bag choices. I loved my bag choices, A Chrome Ivan for clothes, and a Mission Vandal for Xmas presents, swag, and electronics. While using two bags was a little overkill, I'm sure one of those bags would have done it all of it alone, however I would have had to check it. Plus I was traveling to two different cities, requiring changing planes (maybe lost luggage). I really didn't want to lose my shit that way. So, both bags made the flight, no checking needed. I did however lose things on the various legs of my travels. That's where the Freeman Transport Pouch Set will come in handy for my next trip. I lost a book, toothpaste, phone charger, and random little things. The pouch set would have held all of these perfectly, and in their own little worlds. I think digging for lost items in my bags, in turn made me lose more items. I'm ordering this right now.


Get Details at Freeman Transport

1 comment:

  1. I got the pouch set, it owns. I wrote a little review here:

    http://www.boingboing.net/2010/12/28/freeman-transport-po.html

    ReplyDelete