16 November, 2010

Vuelta de Los Angeles: Results


While we were gone, there was a an awesome tour through LA, and JTR won! Yay!



I heard there was some beef again. I'm tired of hearing and seeing people bitching about street races in LA. Everyone is guilty of it, and it needs to stop. It's supposed to be fun. You want to be serious, go race the CATs. We as organizers work hard for these events, and one person can ruin it for everyone. I'm not pointing fingers, because we are all guilty of it. Lets just be be cool and have fun at the all the future races.


*photo by the Borachos

**Edited, due to the fact I wasn't here, and info was 2nd hand knowledge. Facts became clear and I choose to change my tone. I'm still sick of people bitching. Race Bikes!

2 comments:

  1. proof read before posting??????????? the complaining always comes or revolves around the same person at every race. eliminate him from racing and all races will go the way the should:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks dude, I was just heated writing it.

    ReplyDelete