18 November, 2010

La Vuelta de Los Angeles: TRAILER

La Vuelta de Los Angeles TRAILER from AMBUSHE on Vimeo.


Great looking turnout! I'm really sad I missed this one, one of the better races in LA. Cranksgiving and the Lord of Griffith the being next ones. Haha. Seriously, DTLA always throws a great race. I'm happy to see the number of racers growing every race, makes me very excitied for Cranksgiving this weekend. I do need to say this, I made an early post this week, speaking out about the beef at this race. I wasn't here, and I spoke out of turn. I was heated, because folks that I respect and care about were involved on both sides. I should have just kept my opinion to myself, and let it go. After seeing and hearing what went down, I'm proud of LA, and honestly the drama makes it more exciting, and fuels the need to go faster and get that win.



DTLA's Finest for results, and all things Messenger in LA.

No comments:

Post a Comment