09 August, 2010

The Ride Journal, Thanks Kelly.


So... I failed on this one. It is Monday. I forgot the The Ride at home, and didn't write down any info on it. It's pretty good, a collection of bike short stories and photo essays from around the world. The best is that the Bicycle Kitchen has a featured story in it as well. I would tell you which Cook wrote it but, yet again I forgot it at home. I probably should have waited to post this til I got home, but I though it was funny story and wanted to share. It's really been a Monday for me, I almost got nailed twice on the way to work. Great start. Anyways, you can get this at O20 in LA. I just wanna say thanks to my Sister for getting this for me!!! I'll update this fail post, tonight when I get home.

Here's a little bit from the site about who they are. I think it captures the Journal perfectly....

Born, as all good things are, out of a conversation over Mexican food and Pacifico beers, The Ride is an all encompassing read. We know that most people who share our obsession with bikes don’t want to be pigeon-holed as roadies, freeriders, track racers, BMXers, XC riders or even commuters. They are just riders. So we wanted to create something for them, and also for us. Something that crosses both cycling and international borders.

No comments:

Post a Comment