09 August, 2010

Lord Of Griffith ll Sponsor Profile: O20



"Making your way in the world today takes everything you've got.
Taking a break from all your worries, sure would help a lot.

Wouldn't you like to get away?

Sometimes you want to go

Where everybody knows your name,
and they're always glad you came.
You wanna be where you can see,
our troubles are all the same
You wanna be where everybody knows
Your name.

You wanna go where people know,
people are all the same,
You wanna go where everybody knows
your name.
"

This song sums up the Twamp for me. It's my home away from home.The Best people work there, always have what I need or can get it for me within a few days. These guys have been supporting every event we have done, since been had throwing events in LA. They love bikes and bike culture as much as you do if not more. I really love the influence, that the shop has on the neighborhood kids. You got TJ schooling kids with BMX, Kyle yelling at them to climb mountains, Ace hooks them with Drop bars and a little of his Boogie wisdom. Couple of tips for you, they like beer on Fridays, Cache loves root beer, and Omar loves Hugs....
Thanks a lot my homies.

I forgot, they have an awesome blog and Cycling Club (which I'm a proud member of) Check out Hella Juiced and be on the look out for the Juice Crew on the roads...

No comments:

Post a Comment