26 October, 2011

Mission Workshop: The Fitzroy Rucksack

Our friends at MW just dropped a larger version of their Sanction Rucksack, The Fitzroy. A larger bag for those days, when you need a little more space in your bag. These are really good looking bags in person and I'm always impressed by the quaility of MW. My Vandal and my shed are my go to bags, and still look good. Love them. Here's a an edit of the Fitzroy in action.

Fitzroy Rucksack as used by Bicycle Coffee Co. from Mission Workshop on Vimeo.



Details from MW:
The Fitzroy is an impenetrable fortress of a pack that holds and protects all of your gear, cargo, and valuables from morning's start to the day's end. Built to last a lifetime with waterproof fabrics and military spec. construction.

The Fitzroy also features multiple weatherproof compartments, urethane coated zippers, waterproof materials, and an internal frame sheet. Large zippered pocket fits most 17'' laptops, with smaller zippered pockets for your gear.

Made in the USA with a lifetime warranty.


Nice modeling Rai!

1 comment:

  1. What an insight review, I love your site.

    My Blog:
    kaffeepads und Kaffeemaschine

    ReplyDelete