22 June, 2011

Road Runner bags: Review


A few weeks ago, Brad from Road Runner bags hooked me up with a hip bag and
cell phone pouch. Now comes my two cents on them.


The Hip pouch has become my Sticker Slap bag. I'll keep it in my main bag or on my hip,
if I don't need to carry a lock or are just walking around. The bag is really well made, and it fits a lot.
However, it needs a ulock holster to be really functional. If you live in LA, you are foolish
and are asking for trouble if you don't carry two ulocks. So a holster would be great addition.

The Cell phone pouch. Perfect. It's big enough for an iphone and has an antenna hole
for walkie talkies or two ways and *can be used for ipods/ headphones.
Very durable and well made. Both Hip bag and pouch will be around
for years. These things can take a beating.

Swoop here, thanks Brad!

*update for Apple junkies.

4 comments:

  1. antenna hole? its for your head phones if you have an ipod in it. antenna wtf?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alright alright.. a u-lock holster will be my next addition!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hook it up with a sticker plsssss

    ReplyDelete