10 June, 2011

Fixation Fridays: Me!


I wasn't gonna do one on myself, but other riders are slipping on filling this shit out.
I wanna keep the hype up for the screening in LA on the 23rd, so Enjoy.


Name?
Sean Martin

Age?
32

What city did you film for?
Floss Angeles

How did you get involved in the film>
I saw the first Teaser trailer a while ago, and offered to hook Alex up with some LA riders.
Then He asked me to film and interview for it.

What was your filming experience like?
Pretty fun, I love having a motorcycle follow/ film me through the city. Makes you go H.A.M.!

Any sketchy moments?
I unclipped on Alameda skidding to stop for a busy red light.
That was sketch as fuck, but nothing happen, I recovered.

What bike did you ride for your part?
My Pink Lady.

Do think this will be a good represention of our cities and how we ride them?
Yes, I think everyone really killed their parts and are all really solid riders in all of cities.
I am lucky enough to call most these dudes my friends, from riding with them or drinking many beers,
while visiting their towns.

What would you like to see change in your city as far as bike riders and riding in your city?
More helmets, less cars. Also, Please ride out the correct side of the road. USC students, I am looking at you.

How did you handle the interview part of your filming?
I love being interviewed, I'm very narcissistic. Haha


Any answers you would change?
Don't know yet, gotta see it first.


Did any friends jump on with you while filming?
I had the whole Chubby Boob Nerd Crew with me, in spirt.

If there was to be a VS street race between the cities involved, who would win?
John the Roadie.

Best thing for an out of town rider to do in your city while visiting?
Not get hit by a car.

Shout outs?
TOLA!, CBNC Family, Sound.Wavs, GOG, Trafik, Fixation crew and
all of my friends in LA, SF, NY, Seattle, AK, and Worldwide.
Big thanks to Alex for letting me be apart of this.

FIXATION Official Trailer from Alex Trudeau Viriato on Vimeo.


Come to the screening!

No comments:

Post a Comment