16 May, 2011

Training rides...


There a few new rides popping up on the weekends for Track Bikes only. Training rides for the LOG lll

So this past Saturday, I hosted a Track bike training ride up and around Griffith Park.
It meets at Intelligensia (Silverlake) at 830am on Saturday. It's just doing laps and getting to know the park, pretty mellow.
It is Saturday Morning after all...

Tracko hit me up this morning and wanted to know If I wanted to get down with the same thing but on Sundays.
I said yes. This will be a hard ride. Mostly cause Kyle will be yelling at you the whole time, from start to finish.
It'll be a good one though! I'm excitied for it. No one know Griffith better then Kyle. Good man to go up there with.
Meets Sunday at 10am at his new shop GSC. It's off Sunset and Lucille, in Silverlake. I'll remind you guys on Friday.

*photo by Ace

No comments:

Post a Comment