05 May, 2011

Tracko, and Prolly Visit LOW



I had the pleasure of riding Chas's Low frame around for a minute this past weekend in SF. I feel in love.
Beaver and I wanted to go see the shop, but I screwed around and ran out of time. Tracko and Prolly,
both made seperate trips to the builder. Check out theirs posts. LOW is making quality frames in SF!
I'm heading up in two weeks and will be making my visit to LOW, where I will be putting in my order for one.
Yes, they are that dope.

1st Photo Tarcko

2nd Photo Prorry

8 comments:

  1. how do people talk shit about the leader welds and not these? these are pretty bad

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is painfully clear that many people in the so called fixed gear community know nothing about welding or metal fabrication. Please keep your ignorant mouths shut!

    ReplyDelete
  3. care to educate the difference?

    ReplyDelete
  4. good welders will make their welds clean?

    ReplyDelete
  5. yeah. first thing i thought when i saw these frames was "puke." also, the heavy looking dropouts are gross. awful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well Anonymous they're not dropouts, they're horizontal rearward-facing track fork ends.

    Dropouts are on road and mountain bikes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah, I'm sure the bike probably rides really good but they would look good too if the welds were smoothed down a little

    ReplyDelete
  8. Launchpad McQuackMay 5, 2011 at 4:40 PM

    The welding is clean and beads are evenly spaced, enough said.

    http://www.lowbicycles.com/lowbicycles/TUMBLR.html

    ReplyDelete