02 May, 2011

SF Day One: Planes, and Chrome Custom Bags...


What an amazing time this past weekend. So, lets get it started. I landed Thursday afternoon, and the homie
Chris picked me up from SFO. We headed to DTSF, to put bikes together (thanks for letting me borrow the Romic)
and then headed over to Chrome. It was a media only event, where Chrome was debuting their new in-store custom bag making process.


Got to Chrome and was greeted by the Hostess with the Mostess, my friend Corinne!
She had sent me an invite to come along and cover the debut of their new custom bag process for you guys.
Basiclly, you can go Chrome and build a bag from scratch. Which is what the whole media event was about.
I got to create a bag and design it myself.

This was the sheet you fill out, and of course you get some help and are walked through step by step.

I had the pleasure of being assisted by Michael, who later on hung out with through out my trip.
Fun dude, insane bag making skills. (I do have to say, help was given by Corrine as well)

You get two choices of bag size, I went with the bigger Citizen,
instead of the smaller Mini Metro. I choose Digital Desert Camo as my base or main part of the bag.


Standard Sean bag, Camo and Black. My favorites when it comes to bags.

Bewm! Threw some pink on it.

Coming along quite nicely.

All done. In about two weeks, this bag will get to me and I'll update you guys on the finished project.
Thank you to Chrome for the bag and the party. You guys know how throw an event.

Thanks for the sweet wallet too!

You can also add a patch for $10 dollars to any bag

Big thanks to Chrome and Corinne!

No comments:

Post a Comment