06 May, 2011

PEONFX: Bagåbike


I have been looking around for a travel bike bag for quite some time now. This one really peeks my interest.
I have a ton of trips coming up and need a solid way to bring my bike with me. Been wanting to checkout
Peonfx gear for awhile now. Anyone have any experience with them?

Deets:
Made of Codura and is water repellent. Only in Black. Padded inner layer. 2 wheel compartment with
centre position hard plastic to protect axle. 2 deep pockets to fit fork, seat post, hand pump etc.
2 smaller hidden pocket to fit in cog, pedal, stem, tools etc and plenty more room to dump in your shoes,
helmet and clothes. Takes up to 30kgs of load. Maximum frame size 62 (with fork remove).
Measuring at 95cm (37.4″) x 70cm (27.5″ x 18cm (7″) for most airlines these dimension are non-oversize luggage.


Via PC

No comments:

Post a Comment