13 April, 2011

Suicycle Bike Co.: Check it out


Suicycle Bike Co, is in Los Angeles. Namely, the Germans. I had the pleasure of meeting them on Saturday,
and spending the whole day riding around. This was the only photo I snapped. Big Fail on my part,
but when you are just getting to know a whole group of people, photos are the last thing on my mind.
That changes tonight and the rest of the time they are here. The bikes that the crew brought with them,
are carrying some heat. I really like Suicycle frames and will do a big photo post of them. Plus, the other
track bikes they brought are no joke. Super fun bunch, it's been a pleasure so far, and I am looking forward
to the rest of their time here.

In the mean time, check out their blog and site here: Suicycle Bike Co

Suicycle FB page

Juan is throwing a Checkpoint race for them on Saturday: Takeover ll

No comments:

Post a Comment