20 January, 2011

Race time...


I found this rad clip board, while moving our offices for work. The Obey stickers were already on it, I added everything else. Gonna be using this a lot this year. We have got some things in the works for summer which will be pretty good and fun. I think LA this year will be the place for streets races in the USA, this year. If everyone follows through, with what they are talking about, there could be at least two street races every weekend, this summer. I am excitied. I won't be racing all of them (gonna try my hand at the Cats for road racing), but I'll be there to support and throw our own gems this spring/ summer. Stoked.

Here are Two coming up in the next month, that we are part of.

Revenge of the Nerds

TOLA! and BEAVERBEAVS Presents: The East West Smash Up: Part Duex

1 comment:

  1. Don't you need a road bike first for those cats?

    ReplyDelete