15 December, 2010

TRION:Z


This is something Colt and I picked up at interbike '09. TRION:Z, using negative ions (magnets), it helps recovery time, heals you and makes you feel good. I had forgotten about this, then found mine in a drawer. I've been wearing again for about a week, it's totally awesome. You can feel the magnet on your skin and it gives you a nice boost of energy. The best thing, is that recover time is cut in half. After a long ride, and you got this thing on, you feel great, and feel like you could get right back on the bike and go the distance. I'm stoked, I found mine, and I'm never gonna lose you again, TRION:Z.

6 comments:

  1. cool story brahh... ;)

    you should also try the efx bracelets they have similar functions but they're made of silicone so no sweaty stinky band on your wrist all day.. ive been on one and havent looked back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The new trion:z is made of silicone... I like the classic look, myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thats stupid another way to make a buck from sucka's like you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Sean - always nice when you rediscover something great!
    The classics are great but the lites have both the classic look and silicone feel!
    Have a great christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will just leave this here:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnet_therapy

    ReplyDelete