30 November, 2010

Moe Straps


A little over a year my good friend Matt Lord, sent me this leather U lock holster from Seattle. It's from a company called "Moe Straps". I have always wanted a matching one, or another one. It's weathered very nicely, and still feels like it will last forever. I'm posting this, because, I'm trying to find out if they are still being made, I'm heading to Seattle for New Year's this year and want to meet up with who ever makes them and get another one. Internet searches, have yielded nada, and Matt hasn't seen these around in any shops, lately. So, Seattle if you have any info, let me know!

1 comment:

  1. No idea if this blog is still active, but those straps are made by Moe Stylen in Seattle, and you can reach her at Moestraps@gmail.com. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete