02 November, 2010

Alloneword: Custom Cycling Caps


Whilst, surfing the net for tattoo design ideas, I came across this. Alloneword Esty shop. I'm a sucker for hats, and I am really digging the Sugar Skulls right now. Dia de Los Muertos is *Today*, and the imagery is every where right now in LA. Love it. I'm ordering one, and you should too. Check the rest of shops hats as well, pretty rad stuff.

Hi Everybody, Thank you for stopping by and looking at my caps. Please email me at alloneword.etsy@gmail.com if you have any questions. I make custom cycling caps in any color combo or size you would like.
Mary Elizabeth


So cool. Pretty much make them as custom as you want. Be creative!!!

Alloneword

4 comments:

  1. Dia de Los Muertos is today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops! My bad, been a long week already. Changed and noted, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. Thank you for blogging about my caps. I'm so excited and happy. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My pleasure. Your hats look so cool, I need to order one.

    ReplyDelete