19 October, 2010

Craft: PXC thermal top


I had totally forgotten, I had talked to these guys at interbike. I got home yesterday, and bewm, a package! Inside was this awesome full sleeved winter Jersey/ Thermal. I had talked to them the because are the suppliers of the Swedish Cross Country Ski Team, and a Sweden Based company. Gotta support the mother land. Needless to say it was a great surprise, and perfect timing. It was pouring this morning. I Actually, wore this alone, and it was great. I was so cozy and warm, everything you would want in a Jersey/Thermal. Thanks my Swedish Brothers, you have a fan now.


Back Mesh Pockets, can't go wrong there.

I thought this was the best feature. Two way front zipper for ventilation, with mesh. So sick. You can keep your neck warm while just opening the vent from the bottom. Get air moving around your chest, if you're over heating. and the mesh keeps the elements out, for the most part while doing so. I'm very happy with this, and I am looking forward to the ride home.

Check out the rest of Crafts products here.

No comments:

Post a Comment