03 September, 2010

To live and ride in L.A. World premiere and some other stuff


I really want to see this. Alas, I can't. Go to it if can. I'll see you at the afterparty, be sure to RSVP with jen@bicyclefilmfestival.com

It's here. I am so Hype for tonight, join us. Ride from the East, Ride from the West

Alley Cat! If you're not racing, I'll be hosting games for swag outside of theatre. We got some dope shit to give out. Be there.

The Movie, check our rider profiles! This has been a long time coming, if you had seen face on my commute, this morning, you would have seen a smile a mile wide. It's still there too, and will be all day. I'm proud of my dudes. Don't forget about the rest of weekend there are really good movies all three days!

1 comment:

  1. in my opinion LA streets are the craziest, NY has no hills its always gridlocked with cars not going anywhere, SF is an awesome cycling city and bikes are much more accepted there than LA.
    As far as the quotes in the trailers for to live and ride being crazier than those city's i thought was absolutely stupid, specially with a movie that did not portray that as such. All that movie did was show us that Keo had a good summer in LA.
    I guess my expectations were bigger for this movie as i only enjoyed MR. QUICK's part and HERN's BMX part.
    Anyways I hope someone in LA decides to make a movie that shows how LA people really ride.

    ReplyDelete