30 September, 2010

Lorem Ipsum


The best night of Interbike, was Thursday night. Why? Because we got to go to a private showing of the new Cadence Collection in a hotel suite in the Hard rock Hotel. This is gonna so good once it drops, I really want a pair of the new denim jeans, the windbreakers, and Hoodies are killing it. A pair of Cadence Glasses would be nice as well. Not only was it about the collection, it was also about about hanging out and having fun. If you have never had the chance to meet Dustin in person, please go to the Fast Friday Finals in SF, this weekend. Tell him I said hi! One of the best dudes around.


So much Rad. Might have to back to straps, or throw some on my roadbike. (when I get one)

My fall Look... Hopefully.

Can you say ill?

We all got one of these. Jealous?


Go to this, this was a great series of events this summer. All over the world. So cool, this is what I hope to do with my races, one day. Host a Lord race in Major cites across the planet. Congrats, on a job well done. Jack, you better win this shit. Do it for LA!!!
PS. There is a map up on Cadence, the race is dice format. (my Favorite) Good luck everybody!
I have to say, Cadence is one of my most favorite brands, and it stokes me out that Dustin has come so far, and it will only get bigger. Stay true, and continue to rock. My dude.

1 comment:

  1. jack will be at track nationals
    means no rep for LA :(

    ReplyDelete