27 September, 2010

Chrome: Wrenched


Besides the homies, Corinne, Jackie, Sharkey, Matt (So good to know what ya'll look like, finally) the free tattoo, the super cool new products, (look for some write ups and reviews here) this lil' book was the raddest thing at the Chrome Booth (another spot I huge out at, probably most of all the booths). A guide of sorts. Interviews with taste makers in our world, from the city the book is written on. Each person interviewed, were asked the same questions. Ranging from, favorite bike shop to best place for outdoor drinking, (since SF was the first city, Dolores park was every bodies answer, of course) to best kept city secret. Really good questions, and the answers serve as an underground guide to the city. I have plenty of places to visit, when I go up to SF. The folks suppling the answers, were the Macaframa homies, MASH dudes, HUF, Benny Gold, Rebel 8, A dominatrix, Tommy G, and plenty of other people, that I respect. I heard New York is next, Then it better be LA, if you know what's good for you, Corinne. I already have my answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment