13 August, 2010

Lord Of Griffith ll Sponsor Profile: Burro Bags


This bag is sick as fuck. I wish I was racing for it. I really want to say Big Thanks to the Homies at Burro Bags for hooking it up. You guys really came through for me. Thank you. I've been noticing Burro, popping up, here and there in the last year. I really wanted a custom bag for the winner, and saw they were creating bags for east coast races. I wanted one for the LA. Got a pretty dope one, too. Bewm.
I just kind of want to put this out there, as you can see. a lot of the sponsors are local to LA or small business, from around the country. These Companies came through for you guys, and I would hope you go out and support them, and tell people about these companies. I mean, it's pretty fucking cool that they take the time to create custom stuff, or give away their product for a street race. Thanks to all the sponsors... (Still one more to go though, the other money prize)

No comments:

Post a Comment