12 August, 2010

Lord Of Griffith ll Sponsor Profile: CBNC


CBNC! Of course, The Nerd Crew was gonna be a Sponsor. My doods, my friends, my team. I feel so blessed to be apart of Chubby Boob. The best guys and gals a ginger can have. The talent runs so deep, in this crew, it's amazing. Design, work ethic, music talent, writing ablities, riding skills, art, networking, promoting, you name it, we got it. The best part is, is that we're family, and friends first. I would never trade the Nerds for anyone else, even on our worst days. So much fun goes down when we're all together, but when we're apart all of our shit gets done. I love you guys. I can't wait for tonight, and the rest of the weekend. CBNC por vida.

This is tonight. Ya'll better come out. Then we can roll to the race.

1 comment:

  1. Where's my Custom "BasslineRumble Supports Chubby Boob" jammy at? lol!

    Big ups you guys, keep doin it big...

    ReplyDelete