27 August, 2010

Fyxation Tire


So, I burned through my Rando on my Affinity this week. I was gonna pick up thickslick to throw on, (I got em on my Bareknuckle and love them) when I remembered that I had a Fxyation tire, chillin in the bike closet for some time now. I decided to give it a spin. First impressions: Well, I like to run my tires fully inflated, some times overly. Can't do that with these. It likes to be at 90-100 psi. It says, it can take 110 psi, no it can't, not at all. I went through two tubes putting it up to 110psi. So, don't do that. Lesson learned. Next, they are loud when you skid, it might just because it's the first few days on it, but damn, it's loud. I don't mind that, brings a smile to my face. The Tire profile on the rim is a but much for me, but that might be because it's orange (it's a 28 as well) which I'm sure will grow on me. I'm gonna run it for awhile, and let you know what I think in few weeks or more....

1 comment:

  1. nice, that would go perfect with my rear rim, but you know me, I'm all street plus I dont bust skidz

    ReplyDelete