11 August, 2010

Calling out racers...


Since Hern choose to stir the pot, I'm gonna add a little more fuel to the fire. I was kind of mad at what was said, and thought it was cocky, at first. Then after re-reading it a few times, the mean stuff is not his words, he just repeated them. I'm not mad at it, it's funny. I think Hern wants what I want, good races. What I want to see happen this week, is that people come out and put their money where their mouth is. Give LA a week, we will never forget. So I'm calling all of you out. Put up or shut up. Oh, and Yes, All- City lll was the biggest race of the year, last year. The Marathon Crash race was the biggest race of this year, hands down. I give Wolfpack huge props for getting massive numbers of people out to their races. I respect that. Sorry Hern, The Lord of Griffith, like all the races we throw, are for Street racers in Los Angeles. Good work though, I wish there was All-City llll, this year. Why not?


PS. This is all in fun. It's Street racing, not that serious. I hope to see all of you, this week at all three races/ events. Good Luck, and be safe.

Photo by Mikey Walley! Here's a link to his flickr (sorry for just the photo credit, but no link Playboy!)

1 comment: