27 July, 2010

Product Review: The Shed: First Impressions


I came home to a nice surprise yesterday evening. The guys over at Mission Workshop sent me "The Shed" to write a review on. (thanks Homies) While that review will be be up in few weeks, I thought I would give my first impressions of the bag.


My cats really liked the box it came in, and they will be apart of the Official review in the next few weeks. My thoughts? This bag is huge and looks great. It expands and fits so much in it. I'm house sitting this week, so, this morning on the maiden voyage with "The Shed" I'm carrying two full sets of clothes, shoes and swim gear (yes, the house has a pool!) plus my normal everyday work crap I carry in my bag (tools, laptop, junk). Still so much more room. The bag is very comfy right off the bat, and appears to be very well made (we'll find out) and has tons of storage pockets. I'm not gonna get into too much more then that, but I will say I'm excited to put this bag through it's paces.

No comments:

Post a Comment