02 July, 2010

DTLA Summer Series: Race 1: Results





First off, what an awesome course. Big ups to DTLA's Finest for a great start to the summer series! Boo-boo always comes through, thanks to Ash for the use of his house. and I hope NYJoe will be back in time for next week. The results, I believe there were Seven racers in the Fixie category, and Five in the Roadie group. (LA, this is an awesome series of races, ya'll need to come out. Race or watch, it's fucking fun) We only need to worry about who got first. Hern won the fixed group, and Tony Z won the roadie group with ease. Congrats to both of my homies, nice work guys. I'll see ya'll next thursday for round two!!!



Hern. Good Luck in SF this weekend, for Quake City, make LA proud!!!

Tony Z, the man, the myth, the legend...


Photos by me!

1 comment:

  1. yo! i love me my Tony Z! we go way back in the og LA cycling community! but to say he won with "ease" well i do remember seeing this kid towing him up EVERYTIME on the climb!...Tony came around this kid at the line using his renowned skill! That kid rocking his awesome club jersey can climb! Regardless i hear both riders are great friends as well as awesome competitors! More upside for DTLA Racing!

    ReplyDelete