07 May, 2010

One of us.

What can I say... I'm really proud of my homie, Lil' Hern. He has won more races in LA in the last few years then anyone. (Fuckin lil' shit) I've had him pass me up more then once... Now, it's really paying off for him. Got the hookup from the big dogg in the Track bike street game, MASHSF (amongst other sponsors). We all need to step our game up and shut this fucker down. (I kid, I kid) Good job Hern, continue to win and go faster! I see big things for this little dude. Congrats, my friend. You really deserve it!







Photos via MASH

Photo credit, I believe goes to Beaver.

You'll be able to some dope footy of Hern and our crew of talented LA riders (me to name one) in the upcoming LA film "To Live and Ride in LA"

Hooray for LA Riders!!!

-Sean Martin

1 comment:

  1. We are psyched on what's going on in LA, and happy to be able to help a rider we really admire. We wish we could do more, but one day at a time. Thanks for inspiring!

    Mike@Mash

    ReplyDelete