13 December, 2009

Nike Sportswear X Ben Drury “Silent Listener” Air Max 90 Current


I don't know if you guys remember Ben Drury's first air max colabo with Dizzee Rascal but he's comin back with The Silent Listener AM90.
The detail on these are nuts, from the fabrics to the D-ring. Lovin this shoe right now.
Check out more info and photos of the shoe after the jump!

“The partnership came about to celebrate a long term three way collaboration between myself, Dizzee and Nike Sportswear, kind of joining the dots. However, as it developed, Dizzee’s shoe, which I co-created, became more about his album (Tongue n’ Cheek), which was totally where he was at that time. I channeled that in the same way I work with him when I design his sleeves. His Air Max 90 became the “Tongue n’ Cheek”, mine became the “Silent Listener”. It was designed as a counterpoint to Dizzee’s Air Max 90. Walk with me. Traversing the city. I walk in London like I walk on Dartmoor. Using waypoints, landmarks, and local knowledge. The city as a landscape. Distances shrink with the right footwear.”


No comments:

Post a Comment