08 June, 2011

Road Runner bags


Brad from Road Runner Bags, came out and raced on Sunday. He got placed 5th! Congrats.
Then we talked business. Brad hand makes Hip bags, Cell phone pouches, and bags. I got
a cell phone pouch and hip bag to try out, and I'll add my two cents later on.


Really dig the size of the Cell phone pouch. Large is better theses days.

Unique way to strap onto your bag. Feels really secure.

Antenna hole for radios!

The hip pouch is small looking from the outside but has a large storage capacity.
The one thing I would add is a ulock holster, but I don't really carry locks with me
that often anymore, (thievery in LA is getting bad again) if I can't bring my bike in
or have it close, then I don't go. It's useable still, and less material from having no
holster equals more space.

The price points on both of these are very good.
$16 for the Cell phone pouch
$20 for the Hip bag!

Support local independent business!

No comments:

Post a Comment