03 June, 2011

Fixation Fridays: JTR


What can be said about John the Roadie? Nothing much. Oh real, it'll be a sad when he moves.
I hope enjoy his answers as much as I did! Remember to come to Screening...


Name?
John Gabriel

Age?
I’m Lebanese, so even if I gave you a number it would be a lie.

What city did you film for?
I ride for the world!!! But I think what
you’re looking for is Los Angeles.

How did you get involved in the film?
The ginger freak Sean Martin
gave Alex my contact information.

What was your filming experience like?
It was very similar to riding a
bike on any other day of the week except with more stopping and
talking.

Any sketchy moments?
Things got a bit sketchy with my wife when I got
home two hours later than I said I would.

What bike did you ride for your part?
A black one.

Do you think this will be a good representation of our cities and how
we ride them?
It’s bike riding. How complicated can it be?

What would you like to see change in your city as far as bike riders
and riding in your city?
I would like to see automobiles outlawed in
Los Angeles county.

How did you handle the interview part of your filming?
I spoke in English.

Any answers you would change?
No.

Did any friends jump on with you while filming?
I don’t have any friends.

If there was to be a VS street race between the cities involved, who
would win?
Me.

Best thing for an out of town rider to do in your city while visiting?
The hookers.

Shout outs?
Of course I love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment