09 May, 2011

DTLA Bicycles: Alleycat: Results


DTLA Bikes threw an race on Saturday. Two Checkpoints, then race to the end at a warehouse party.


Peanutt won, Hern got second. I got 5th/6th tie, even though I got ran over by a fellow racer.
He went into oppisite lanes of Traffic to hit me. I'm nursing some body damage right now, pretty sore.
It was a short fun race, like 7 miles tops. There was no one at the 2nd checkpoint, I guess the driver couldn't
get there by car? Hungout for a bit, while waiting to collect shit for fellow racers who had to bounce to work.
Collected shop shirts and a double xl hoodie for Hern. Ummmm, yea. It was the first time these guys have thrown a race,
maybe 2nd? So I'll give it a grain of salt. They have a lot to learn and there is always room for improvement.

1 comment: