22 November, 2010

YancoSaurusRex Chalk bag


Over the last few weeks, I have been getting this question a lot, "What is on your belt and what is in there?" So, I figured I should do a post about it. It's my Yanco x Tracko Chalkbag. A while ago, I noticed my homie Ace rocking one of these, on his belt, (it has a belt loop on one side) or just in his bag holding his Canon G10. Quick access, shot from the Hip style, easy to ride with, durable, and protects your camera. (I have crashed with this on my belt, no problems at all) I won of one these awhile back, and I would use a zip tie to attach it the back of my seat as a water bottle cage. Just biding my time til I got my G11. Now this is almost never not on my belt. I love it. One of my most favorite things I have won in a race. Gotta give love to Ace for showing me the ways of the Chalk Bag.

Get it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment