11 November, 2010

Craft: Elite Attack Bib Shorts



Look what was waiting for me when I got home. Craft Elite Attack Bib Shorts. These are the Jam. So comfy, feels like you are wearing nothing at all. The packaging is amazing, then you free your bibs from it, they almost float out of your hand. So lightweight, very well made. I can't wait til my next day at the track or long road ride. Then the bibs will really get the run through.

Details:
-Carbon Fiber Fabrics for enhanced thermal regulation
-Body-control fabric with 4 way stretch
-Extremely lightweight fabric with excellent moisture transport
-Smooth and comfortable flatlock seams
-Ergonomic seams that follow body movements

I am amazed by these bibs, I really did not want to take them off.


Thanks Craft.

No comments:

Post a Comment