07 October, 2010

The Fixx Calrton


The Fixx Carlton is a new powder coating shop that's moving into the OG O20 space, which was until a month ago, was the Pantry for the Bicycle Kitchen. A lot of history in that little building. A lot of History in Graff, Stencils and Stickers on the outside of that Building, which I heard was painted over. I really hope that wasn't the case. Not a good way to introduce yourself to the Hood. If it was new bar or coffee house or whatever, then I (we) would understand. A fellow bike business, however, kind of sucks. I don't know if this is true, I'm going there today, to see for myself. I'll update you guys....

In any case, Good luck, welcome to the Bike Block!

The opening is:

Sunday 10-10-10
1-6 pm
713 n heliotrope

Music by
Dj stereotype (who is playing Tonight at our opening!)



Image from Mikey Walley.

No comments:

Post a Comment