18 March, 2010

Throne of bone



Since this my 666 post, I thought it would be fitting to do a write up on my homies black metal band in Seattle.
Throne of bone!!! But Seattle weekly did one this morning.... so I thought I would share that one with you.
What it doesn't tell you, is that the guys are fucking awesome, and some of the best friends a guy could have.
Plus they ride bikes like no other, and are heavily in to bike polo. The lead singer Michael Freiburger, is one the most amazing people on the planet. Those that know him, will agree with me when I say he is unforgettable.... in a good way. I have the pleasure to call him my brother and we share a bond. (due to the fact his bday is the day before mine, my Gemini twin)
I wish nothing but success for this band and if you're ever in Seattle, please go to one of their shows, epic.
Hopefully sometime soon they'll be hitting the road and coming to fucking destroy your city!!!

Seattle Weekly link

No comments:

Post a Comment